Tour Code: 2 – Days Tour to Walled Town Jegol, Harar
Attractions: History, Religion, & Scenery
Duration: 2 Days & 1 Night
Transportation: Surface drive and flights
Day 1: Flight Dire Dawa and drive to Harar
After a relaxed breakfast, a short flight will take you to Dire Dawa. Then you will drive to Harar (50km from Dire Dawa). Upon arrival in Harar, you will check into a hotel.
You will visit the walled city of Jegol, the house of Arthur Rimbaud (a French poetry who lived 1880’s in Harar), Emperor Haile Selassie home (where he was born & raised) and Harari Cultural Museum.
Early in the evening, you will visit man feeding wild hyenas. Then you will have dinner & spend the night there. Overnight stay in Heritage Plaza Hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Dire Dawa and flight to Addis Ababa
You will have breakfast & drive to Dire Dawa (50 Km from Harar). And check in for, a short flight back to Addis Ababa. You will arrive in Addis Ababa late afternoon where you will do some shopping for souvenirs. Finally you will be taken to a farewell dinner depending on your scheduled flight; you will be transferred out to Bole International Airport for return flight back home. ====================XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=======================
Starting from: $ 375 USD per persons
Single Supplement: $ 55
Domestic flights depend on your international flights
Addis Ababa – Dire Dawa – Addis Ababa
- If you fly your international flight with Ethiopian Airlines = ?? USD
- If not (with other airline) = ?? USD
Flight cost subject to change.
- Well-maintained and insured 4WD vehicles Model 2013-2015
- All transfers in & out
- Hotel Room on Double Occupancy basis including Breakfast (B&B)
- All entrance fees, local guide fee, scout, and boat fees
- Bottled natural water every day,
- Service tax
Price DOES NOT include:
- Entry visa
- International flights
- Domestic flight (Addis Ababa – Dire Dawa – Addis Ababa)
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Photography & Video fees,
- Personal expenses (tips, phone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc.)