Tour Code: 2-Days Tour to Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela (flights)
Attractions: History, Religion, & Scenery
Duration: 2 Days &1 Night
Transportation: Surface drive, &Flights
Day 1: Flight to Lalibela
After breakfast, a short flight will take you to Lalibela. Upon arrival, you will be met by our tour guides, drive to a hotel where you will check and rest for few minutes. Your first visit will be to the eleven Rock-hewn Monolithic (carved from a single rock) Churches of Lalibela (UNESCO World heritage site, with magnificent architecture &paintings inside the churches), all day with lunch break in between. In the evening, you will get back to the hotel and spend the night there.Overnight stay in Panoramic View hotel.http://www.panoramicviewhotel.com/
Day 2 : Flight back to Addis Ababa and departure
LLI-ADD two flights depart at 1) 10:40AM 2) 12:15 AM
After a relaxed breakfast, a short flight will bring you back to Addis Ababa. You will arrive in Addis Ababa midday/early in the afternoon where you will do some shopping for souvenirs and/or visit the National Museum. It houses numerous antiquarian relics and archaeological artifacts (most famous exhibit is the 3.5 million year old skeleton of Lucy).
Finally you will be taken to a farewell dinner at Ethiopian Traditional cultural restaurant where you will see live Ethiopian music & dance.In the evening, you will get back to the hotel and spend the night there.
==========XXXXXXX End of the Tour XXXXXX============
Starting from: $ 245 USD per persons
Single Supplement: $ 15
Domestic flights depend on your international flights
Addis Ababa – Lalibela – Addis Ababa
- If you fly your international flight with Ethiopian Airlines = 165 USD
- If not (with other airline) = 350 USD
Flight cost subject to change.
- Transport in Addis Ababa, & Lalibela
- Domestic flights (Addis Ababa – Lalibela – Addis Ababa)
- All transfer in & out,
- Hotel Room on Double Occupancy only in Lalibela, not in Addis Ababa on Day 2
- Meals on Full-board basis (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All entrance fees, and local guide fee,
- Bottled natural water every day,
- Service tax
Price DOES NOT include:
- Personal expenses (tips, photo & video fees, phone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc.),
- Hotel room in Addis Ababa on Day 2
- Any other services/expenses not mentioned above.