After having a breakfast you will visit National Museum. Then you will drive to Born Free (30 Km West of Addis Ababa Holeta Wildlife Preservation known as Ensessat kotteh which means Animal Foot Print in Amharic where you can easily see Lions, Cheetahs, Gelada baboons, five ordinary specious of baboons, 20 tortoises and different bird species)and in your way back to Addis Ababa make a stop at Boeing Café (an older Ethiopian Boeing aircraft used as café) for tea/coffee.
Drive to Sululta Yaya village for lunch. Later, you will have an option of activities to do with your children such as horse-riding, soccer/football, beach volleyball, hiking, running trails, and kids play ground (activities are not included in price).
Late in the afternoon you will drive back to Addis Ababa for overnight stay.
Starting from: $ 50 USD per persons
- Well-maintained and insured 4WD vehicle Model 2010-2013
- All transfers in & out
- Experienced English Speaking guide
- All entrance fees, local guide fee, scout, and boat fees
- Bottled natural water every day,
- Service tax
Price DOES NOT include:
- Entry visa
- International flights
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Photography & Video fees,
- Personal expenses (tips, phone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc.)