You will have an early breakfast and your first visit in Addis Ababa will be the National Museum (pre historic, cultural, archaeological attractions), Ethnographic Museum of Addis Ababa University (culture, dressing style, traditional practices of over 80 ethnic groups, and collection of traditional musical instruments).
After lunch you will visit Trinity Cathedral. It was constructed by Emperor Haile Selassie in 1947 (ornamented with carvings and mosaic and other artistic works such as paintings of saints and the apostles on the stained glass) and visit Merkato, the largest open market in Africa. In the evening, you will have dinner at the hotel and you will rest.
Starting from: $ 50 USD per persons
- Well-maintained and insured vehicle Model 2010-2013
- Experienced English Speaking guide
- All entrance museum, & church fees
- Bottled natural water every day,
- Service tax
Price DOES NOT include:
- Entry visa
- International flights
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Photography & Video fees,
- Personal expenses (tips, phone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc.)