Are you at Bole International Airport for Transit? Have a limited timed but you would like to explore the charming &booming city Addis Ababa. We have a list of options just, chose one, two or more activities in Addis Ababa depending on the time you have.
- National Museum (pre historic, cultural, archaeological attractions), Or
- Ethnographic Museum of Addis Ababa University (culture, dressing style, traditional practices of over 80 ethnic groups, and collection of traditional musical instruments).
- Entoto Mountain – 3000 meter above sea level,a visit comprises tourist attraction sites like Emperor Minelik’s Palace, &St. Mary Church dated 1880’s and the St. Mary Church museum.
- Trinity Cathedral. It was constructed by Emperor Haile Selassie in 1947 (ornamented with carvings and mosaic and other artistic works such as paintings of saints and the apostles on the stained glass)
- Merkato, the largest open market in Africa.
- Cultural night to Ethiopian traditional restaurant where you will taste Ethiopian food & drinks and a live music & dance (Only for evening transit 07:30 – 10:00 PM).
Then depending on your scheduled flight; you will be transferred out to Bole International Airport for return flight back home.
- For booking you should have at least 4 hours
- Drop us your flight details departure, arrival, airline, & flight number we will pick & drop you at the airport
Starting from: $ 50 USD per persons
- Well-maintained and insured vehicle
- Experienced English Speaking guide
- All entrance museum, & church fees
- Bottled natural water every day,
- Service tax
Price DOES NOT include:
- Entry visa
- International flights
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Photography & Video fees,
- Personal expenses (tips, phone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc.)