Tour Code: Wildlife Tour to Holeta – Ensessat Kotteh
Attractions: wildlife, birds, & Scenery
Duration: Half- Day trips
Transportation: Surface drive
Oriented: To Children & students specially and but also available for adults
Visit the Holeta Wildlife Rescue, Conservation and Education Centre
You will have an early breakfast drive to Holeta (30 Km West of Addis Ababa). Holeta Wildlife Preservations (known as Ensessat kotteh which means Animal Foot Print in Amharic) is found at the densely populated woodland that encompasses the town.
Visitor can easily see Lions, Cheetahs, Gelada baboons, five ordinary specious of baboons, 20 tortoises and different bird species. A visit to the center totally takes one and half-hour guided by a wildlife expert.
The center presents the natural & cultural heritages of Ethiopia, and offers truly memorable & educational experiences.
Then back to Addis Ababa, on the way at Burayu have a Tea/Coffee break at Guttama Gutta Boeing 737 aircraft restaurant.
- Bring your sunglass, hut and photo camera.
- Free to make donations for the center.
For more information please, visit our website www.fanosethiopiatours.com
Starting from: $ 45 USD per persons
- Well-maintained & insured vehicle with driver
- Professional guide and entrance
- water while on board
- experienced English speaking tour guide
- Service tax
Price DOES NOT include:
- Photography & Video fees,
- Personal expenses (tips, phone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc.)